Footwear: Whether your workout involves running, walking, sports or gym equipment, a decent sport shoe is a must. Injury caused by inappropriate shoes can needlessly derail your fitness or weight loss attempt.
Investing in a quality shoe can help you to prevent foot and ankle damage, and make your workout a more pleasant and comfortable experience. If you take your running (and your health) seriously, you should invest in a pair of shoes meant for the running gait and the specific biomechanics of a runner.
Know more about RUNNING AND CARDIO: IS IT GOOD FOR BURNING CALORIES?
How to Prevent Higher Chances of Foot Injuries
Improper workout footwear can cause a number of injuries. Besides the more obvious injuries, including ankle strains and fractures, bunions and corn’s, some other lesser known injuries are common.
Metatarsalgia, a condition which presents as pain in the ball of the foot, can be worsened by poorly fitting footwear.
What Are The Most Stylish Women’s White Shoes In 2022? Best Shoes You Should Own
8 Magical Benefits of a Proper Footwear
Choosing a proper shoe can help to protect you against common injuries associated with your type of workout. Good shoes can lessen the impact of your step and cushion the foot from heavy landings. In addition, sport or exercise specific shoes can improve your performance, enabling, for example, quick direction changes. Below are
- Quality shoes prevent foot odour.
- Proper shoes avoid discomfort and other problems.
- It may prevent falls.
- They can help you exercise better.
- Quality shoes regulate foot moisture.
- It may prevent back pain.
- It Can Keep your Achilles Tendon from Shortening.
- Quality shoes help you save money.
Is Loom Totally Waterproof?
Loom are made of a special 4-layer mesh that prevents water from entering the shoes from any point. That means you can submerge Loom completely and your feet will stay totally dry.
You can take them to the beach, the pool, or the shower, and you can wear them in rain and snow. You can even go swimming in them. They’re the only pair of amphibious trainers that can take you from below sea-level to the highest mountains while keeping you dry and comfortable.
Unlike other waterproof shoes, Loom don’t sacrifice breathability for impermeability. You can expect breathable, sweat-free hiking thanks to a thermoregulating mesh layer. Loom also dry quickly, so you can splash through the waves on the beach and then put them back in your bag after 30 minutes or so.
Why will you choose Loom? Extraordinary Benefits:
What Makes Loom Footwear so special?
1. Waterproof: Our waterproof and moisture-wicking technology allows our shoes to be one of the most advanced in the market. Fully waterproof sneakers (permanently)
2. Engineered for Comfort: Through multiple rounds of testing, the perfect cushioning system was created to maximize comfort for you. Extremely comfortable
3. Breathable: Made with materials that absorb and release moisture from the air so that your feet will never feel moist or sweaty again! Breathable, so your feet don’t sweat
4. Anti-Odor: Contains moisture-wicking material and antimicrobial properties that destroy bacteria in sweat that creates Odor, keeping your feet fresh at all times. Antibacterial & Anti-Odor (no more smelly feet)
5. Lightweight & Flexible: Walk miles without your feet feeling heavy and maximize comfort for your feet.
6. Earth Friendly: Made with cruelty-free material sourced from some of the most eco-friendly farms in the world. Sustainably made.
Expert’s Suggestions About Finding the Right Fit
- The McKinley Health Centre recommends that you try on shoes in the afternoon or evening, or after your workout as your feet are largest at these times.
- Make sure the heel is not slipping. The shoe should not be small, but if your heel keeps slipping out, you need to revisit your lacing or choose a different shoe.
- When checking for the size, wear the same sports socks you will be using for running and leave half a centimetre or space between your big toe and the end of the shoe. Feet swell during exercise and a shoe that is “just right” in the shop, will most likely feel too small during a run.
- Laces should be tight so that the shoe doesn’t move around, but not so tight that you cut off circulation.
- Make sure the breath ability of the shoe you choose that matches the weat her you are planning to run in. Open mesh helps you cool your feet especially in hot climates, but you wouldn’t want it if you run on cold winter mornings.
- Bend the shoe to make sure it is not overly flexible as this can indicate a lack of support.
The Most Important Things While Shopping for Running Footwear
The American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society recommends that the type of shoe you choose should depend on the sport you are most active in. If you perform a certain type of exercise three times a week or more, choose a corresponding sport shoe.
Let’s start from the most essential aspect of a pair of running shoes – fit. There is nothing worse than running in a shoe that is too small (no, they won’t “give in and feel better”), too big, too narrow, or with a heel that rubs and blisters you. Take the time to try both shoes on, and if possible, have a little run in the shop or on a treadmill.
If you are looking for that perfect fit go and get it: www.loomfootwear.com
also read this
Published by Subhranil
Wanna make a change in your life? Start today with the self-help products that aims to raise one's awareness and productivity.
Break the cycle of routine laziness and start to make a change, starting from your body. Explore the weight-loss products that actually works
Healthier body and mind with the help of dietary supplements products. Explore only the best products to protect your physical and mental health.